[meteorite-list] KATOL (L6) is official

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 09:12:16 -0700

I am not arguing with Laurence, the photos of the thin sections, the oxygen isotope data seems clear.
I am simply showing there is a little more going on with Katol than common (l6).
You can examine the piece in Tucson when you come down for the show.
I think you'll like it.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone