[meteorite-list] Grand Opening of UCLA Meteorite Gallery

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 17:18:38 -0500

Hello Alan and All,

Congratulations to UCLA for your new Meteorite Gallery!!

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163