[meteorite-list] Ad - Rare 50% OFF Sale - First Time in Almost Two Years!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 00:38:33 -0500

Hi Listees and Collectors,

I am offering a rare 50% OFF sale. I don't do this often because this
means some specimens will be selling at less than my cost. If you
have had your eye on something, now is a good time to strike while the
iron is hot. This sale will run through tonight and possibly
tomorrow, and will be closed without further notice when I reach my
sales goal - so don't delay!

To get the discount, use coupon code "bigsale" at checkout. If you
have any trouble with the coupon code, please email me at -
curator at galactic-stone.com

There are no exclusions on this sale and no minimum order amount!

---> http://www.galactic-stone.com

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com