[meteorite-list] Fwd: AD 3 special slices for sale Tissint, NWA 3368, NWA 5480

From: Mike Tettenborn <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 13:50:16 -0500

From: Mike Tettenborn <tett at rogers.com>
Subject: AD 3 special slices for sale Tissint, NWA 3368, NWA 5480
Date: January 13, 2014 at 12:05:14 PM EST
To: Meteorite List <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>

List,

Prior to going to Tucson I need to thin my collection and come up with some extra cash. I am offering some special slices at very good prices. Please email me off list if interested and I will quote.

All these pieces can be seen in my IMCA collect page. IMCA handle is tett. Page is: http://www.encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com/collection.aspx?id=61
        ? Tissint 1.4 gm, Martian Shergottite. This is a beautiful slice with a sliver of crust on the slice. Large surface area.
        ? NWA 3368 34.8 gm , Eucrite monomict, A perfect full slice. Gorgeous and probably the nicest eucrite available! The Pink Eucrite. Comes in large membrane case.
        ? NWA 5480, Dioginite 17.1 gm. Very interesting stone and this is a great full slice. See: http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2009/pdf/2466.pdf

Many thanks!

Mike Tettenborn
Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada