[meteorite-list] Global Shipping Program ?problems?

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 01:05:48 -0500

I just had this exactly same conversation with friends on Facebook this
week.... SO glad to hear everyone is learning the truth about that garbage
eBay shipping scam!!!! Do not use it!!!

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163