[meteorite-list] Ad: North American meteorite - San Bernardino Wash (L5)

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 14:47:57 -0800

Hello Bob, All,
Just home from a hunt, haven't had the opportunity to reply until now.
 I don't have photos of the other stone/fragments, but I do have a few
photos of SBW#1 on hand:

http://meteoritegallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/DSCN7095.jpg

http://meteoritegallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/DSCN7101.jpg

http://meteoritegallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/comparison.jpg

Is there any evidence for pairing beyond "equilibrated L?" As you can
see, that slice looks a bit different.
Regards,
Jason

www.fallsandfinds.com