[meteorite-list] Estremly rare HOBA IVB ataxite small pieces for sale

From: cbo at t-online.hu <cbo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 10:07:27 +0100 (CET)

Hi List!

I have got some two cutted bigger and some small
fragments of HOBA IVB ataxite meteorite pieces.

You can see in E-Bay the on of the bigger piece, here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221358293386?
ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m15
55.l2649

Smaller pieces available in private e-mail:
1,774 gr 3 polished sides with brown patina
0,697 gr fragment with polished side and brown patina
0,688 gr small fragments and dust, aptina
0,520 gr small 3 fragment, patina
0,437 gr small fragment, patina
0,429 gr small 5 fragments, patina,
0,423 gr small fragment with polished side, aptina
0,289 gr small 9 fragments, paitna
0,223 gr small fragment with polished side, patina
0,221 gr small fragment with polished side, patina

Please send me a privite e-mail for the images, prices.

Authenticity is absolutelly guaranteed for every pieces.
I will give you certification copy of the ID card from
where this fragments came from.

Best regards!
Zsolt
Hungary