[meteorite-list] AD ** Pristine 100g Park Forest - Taking offers for three more days

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 14:52:42 -0600

Hi all,

I'll be accepting offers for three more days.

Very fresh Park Forest meteorite recovered hours after the fall. I can show you the spot where it was picked up within 10 to 20 feet using google maps.

Lots of character:

Patches of extra thick fusion crust.
85% crusted overall.
Area of fusion crust misted over by a spray of matrix material.
Metal blebs melted into puddles on the surface, one of which is relatively large.
Regmaglypts and more. I'm sure there are many features that I've missed or just don't recognize.

I'm not the best photographer so I've tried to make up for the lack of high quality pics with quantity. The pictures don't do the specimen justice. The crust is a rich black color with the lighter matrix indicative of Park Forest's dual lithology.

There aren't many, if any, PF specimens of this quality left in circulation and of course, satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed.

Check it out here:

http://s1368.photobucket.com/user/BillKies5/media/100g%20Park%20Forest%20Meteorite/11_zpsf8493cc6.jpg.html

http://s1368.photobucket.com/user/BillKies5/library/100g%20Park%20Forest%20Meteorite

http://s1368.photobucket.com/user/BillKies5/library/100g%20PF%202