[meteorite-list] LINK & other info

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 21:43:02 -0800

Hi All,
        Thanks to Jeff Grossman re the CV3-anomalous - that error has
Now been corrected
        I have always intended to have the 48LB "Canyon Diablo" tested
By Blaine Reed prior to the auction - it is from a private collector who's
Sophistication about meteorites I doubt.
        Thanks to Anne Black for her civil comments ... Sources are as
follows:

MB = Mike Bandli
MB (2) = Me
KR = Kathrine Rambo
TM = Twink Monrad
FO = Fred Olson
ETw = Eric Twelker
GH = Greg Hupe
AH = Adam Hupe
JH = John Humphries
MH is a Private Collector and all "MH" Lots {40-65} were purchased from
Edwin Thompson, so, provenance on these lots is impeccable - feel free to
        talk to ET, yourself if you still hold any doubts. ET has been
around longer than all but 2 or 3 of us. I have never heard anyone
        Claim he misrepresented any material)
YW = another private collector - if anyone is doubting any of his material
        email me and I will foreword it to him & I am sure he will provide
you with information that will reassure you.

        All the UFO lots are from Adam Hupe who contacted me re the
possibility of entry in the auction. Adam has, over the years entered
Hundreds of specimens in the auction - many of which sold for well
Under his standard pricing, providing a real service to the bidders. He
Has spent hundreds if not thousands of hours in service to the meteorite
Community. Those not interested in these lots can take the ten minutes
They will require to get a drink or smoke a fatty or whatever it takes to
mellow.

        Looking foreword to seeing ya in Tucson!
        Michael