[meteorite-list] LINK

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 17:36:38 -0800 (PST)

It is a funny thing, the more you try to discount an object, the more believers will want it thinking there is some kind of conspiracy amiss.? We all know how many wackos and crazies are attracted to meteorites!

It is not my fault that UFOology is hot right now.

Perhaps in next decade, meteorites will become mainstream like dinosaur and UFO related material have already become.

Collectors are scampering for this kind of stuff, especially written material from the 50's and 60's.? The XFiles was a big hit and the writers drew there inspiration from such material!

People need to lighten up.? The auction is supposed to be fun.

As they say in the dinsouar world,

coprolite happens

.??