[meteorite-list] [AD] Aerolite Mega Sale Ends Today! Further Reductions!

From: Meteorite Men <meteoritemen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 10:40:50 -0700

Dear Listees:

I know many of you are already in Tucson. How 'bout that sunny weather
we ordered for you?

Today is the final day of our massive Aerolite fundraising sale. We
haven't quite met our goal, so I've added a lot of new material to the
sale, and further reduced ALL prices. Chicago Steve, check out those
Gaos : )

Here it is:

http://www.aerolite.org/private-sale.htm

I couldn't replace most of these pieces at these prices. Pay today,
pick up from our showroom in Tucson. No tax, no shipping!

Sale ends 5 pm Pacific today. Call 888 SKY ROX or use the email link
on the sales page.

Thanks for looking and come see us in Suite 323, opening Friday morning.

Tucson rocks!

Cheers,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org