[meteorite-list] Add Ivory Coast Tektite

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 22:59:37 -0700

Hi All
I stopped by Alain Carions room and he had recently purchased a lot of
Ivory Coast tektites. Previously if you have ever seen one you would
be very lucky. I have only ever seen 3 in 20 years of selling
meteorites. The price would also reflect the rarity. It would probably
be in the $1500-$2000 range. The provenance on these is impeccable.
They were originally collected in a cotton field over a ten year
period in the 1950's to 1960. They were purchased from the original
finders grandson. He only brought 30 with him. He does have more but
no telling how long they will last. I have a 5.38 g and a 4.03g. I
will price them at only $200 per gram. So if you are interested in one
let me know ASAP. I will add postage to each order.
https://plus.google.com/photos/109538410126952617536/albums/5974929987539389457?authkey=CLT-6aLQ74_J8AE

--
Mike