[meteorite-list] Ensisheim 2014 article and photos

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 08:25:09 +0100

Thank you all for the kind words. I very much enjoyed putting it
together and am happy people enjoyed reading it. All i can say is that
anyone who has not gone before needs to make the trip at least once.
And when you have been once you are hooked and addicted and will want
to go every year! :-)

Cheers

Martin

--