[meteorite-list] [OT] In Memory

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 23:26:55 -0400

Hi Johnno,

I am saddened to hear this. I also recall Gian fondly. He was one of
the first people I talked to about meteorites. I did my first trade
with him and he designed my original avatar graphic with the old man
having his hat-brim pierced by a falling meteorite. I still use it in
some forums. When Sky Rock lost it's reputation and then went under,
I lost touch with him. I wish I had kept in touch - a regret of mine
now.

Can I ask, how did he pass away?

Best regards,

MikeG