[meteorite-list] warning about Kenya meteorite

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 10:04:51 -0700

This is a warning to the list, A guy from Kenya named Paul Aura has recovered the new Kenya fall, and I received half a stone, it was broken and scammed from me once I paid for it, then he requested more money and I stupidly complied, then he stole the stone, now planning to sell to some other sucker.
Just be warned, if you send a penny up front via Western Union, he will laugh at you as he is laughing at me now, keep the money and the meteorite. Don't send a penny to anyone until you have the rock from these third world crapholes.

Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPad