[meteorite-list] AD-ebay auctions featuring fresh OC

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 05:47:10 -1000

Aloha Meteorite lovers,

The Big Kahuna acquired a load of fresh meteorites, maybe not as fresh as the latest Foum El Hissn (Tighert) eucrite, but I guarantee you?ll pay up to 196 times less for it. About 20kg of this fresh L chondrite material has been recovered near the Algerian border in Morocco, with many pieces featuring fusion crust and extraordinary flight marking.

NWA x OC 20.81g Super fresh crusted chondrite - http://tinyurl.com/pbtryb2
NWA x OC 28.85g Fresh flight marked chondrite - http://tinyurl.com/oxk8h5w

NWA x OC 281.78g heavily fluted chondrite not on ebay but open to offers:
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/NWAx-281.78a.jpg
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/NWAx-281.78b.jpg
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/NWAx-281.78c.jpg
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/NWAx-281.78d.jpg
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/NWAx-281.78e.jpg

? and much more. You can see all of my offerings on ebay here:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/fujmon/m.html

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites Inc.
PO Box 4175, Hilo, HI 96720