[meteorite-list] Anyone using Metbase?

From: Sergey Vasiliev <vs.petrovich_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 21:42:51 +0200

Hello Mike, Peter, All,
Unfortunately MetBase is not working on the MS OS systems above
Windows XP. At least on my PC. I'm keeping MS XP on my computer just
for that!
I do like MetBase very much and hope that Joern will adjust it for the
new Windows OSs. Even without updates for the new meteorites entries,
just with the old database.
I'm personally using MetBase database for my website. I like that I
can use the actual day/month of fall/find to show it
(http://sv-meteorites.com/) on the right column.
Unfortunately MetBull has no data like this.
Best!
Sergey