[meteorite-list] AD -Very Last Set Of EBay Auctions Ending

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 09:13:46 -0700

Dear List Members,

My very last set of eBay meteorite auctions will be ending this evening.
All were started at just 99 cents with no reserve. You will find multiples
of almost every specimen so you will have more than one chance to add some
planetary pieces that may not be represented in your collection. There is
even a dealer lot included in the bunch. I have no plans of preparing more
specimens and will shelve the rest of my collection so this it.

Please take a look if you can spare a few moments:

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

A few highlights:

Dhofar 019 Very Rare Mars Martian Meteorite Slice .304g Qty 2 Orangettes!!
http://r.ebay.com/92b51t

LOW TKW - NWA 2626 Martian Shergottite Meteorite 234mg - SHOCK VEIN!
http://r.ebay.com/3qCuFf

DEALER LOT - NWA 4930 Rare mars Martian Shergottite Meteorite 1.206 Grams -
NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/p2pD3A

LEGENDARY Northwest Africa 5000 Lunar Meteorite .698g - MUST SEE!
http://r.ebay.com/dyhpQE

ZAKLODZIE Ungrouped Meteorite from Poland 4g Plus - FEATURED!!!!!!!
http://r.ebay.com/F8z4nf

METEORITE - Historic Memorabilia - Printing Press Letters - NININGER
http://r.ebay.com/5zURs6

FOLK ART - ARTIFACT - INDIAN CHIEF PROFILE INCISED ON MULTI-COLOR SLATE
http://r.ebay.com/1310UJ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Best Regards,

Adam