[meteorite-list] As - Fathers Day Sale 25% OFF - Baby Odessas, Muong Nong Slice, Trinitite Displays, Type Collector Kit, Meteor Crater Certificates

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 18:56:00 -0400

Hi Listees and Collectors,

All orders from now until monday will receive a 25%-OFF discount for
Fathers Day. Use coupon code "dad" at checkout to get the discount on
your entire order.

Order now for pre-Fathers Day delivery. Fathers Day is on Sunday June 15th.

Certain displays are popular gifts for Fathers Day, so I have grouped
them all together into one convenient category -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/fathers-day-2014

Highlight Specimens :

"Baby Odessas" - cleaned and polished small fragments of the Odessa
iron meteorite. This originate from the Haag collection back in the
early 1990's. I only have a limited number of them. These make great
micromount representatives of this classic American iron -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/odessa-baby-iron-meteorite--cleaned-small-fragment-from-texas-crater

Muong Nong - polished thin slice of this tektite with a vug -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/muong-nong-tektite-slice--rare-polished-slice-with-vug-244g

Type Collector Kit (28 different meteorite types) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorite-type-collector-kit-28-different-petrologic-types

Meteor Crater Stock Certificates (Canyon Diablo) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteor-crater-rare-1928-stock-certificate-canyon-diablo-mining-venture

Trinitite Displays (Atom Bomb Glass) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/trinitite

ANSMET Patch (2002 Field Season) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nasa-ansmet-robotic-antarctic-meteorite-recovery-mission-patch

Gemstone Pack (7 different precious and semi-precious stones) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/gemstone-treasure-pack--lot-7-precious-gems-from-around-the-world

All New Specimens - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend -

MikeG
--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/galacticstone