[meteorite-list] Ensisheim Meteorite & Show

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 16:42:30 -0700

Yes. We all all excited to head back to Europe for fine food, fine drink, and fine meteorite friends. Some fine treasure will be icing on the cake:)

I will attend as usual and same as Greg, any requests for material should be made now. I plan on traveling light this year.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone