[meteorite-list] Ensisheim Meteorite & Show

From: Karen Ziegler <kziegler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 07:21:15 +0000

I'm very excited as well. It will be my first Ensisheim, and my first
meteorite Show! Just as a visitor.

I'm looking forward to meeting in person with so many online friends! And
to meeting new meteorite people.
? And to Alsacian food and wine !

See you there!!

Karen

Institute of Meteoritics
1 University of New Mexico
221 Yale Blvd NE, 313 Northrop Hall
Albuquerque, NM 87131
Tel.: office 505-920-6640/lab 505-277-0742
http://meteorite.unm.edu/people/karen_ziegler/

On 6/14/14 1:05 AM, "Martin Goff via Meteorite-list"
<meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> wrote:

>Very exciting indeed, my first ever Ensisheim Show :-) Very much
>looking forward to meeting in person rather than online many folk who
>I have interacted with over the years and making some new
>acquaintances too :-)
>
>I can't wait, see you all there :-)
>
>Cheers
>
>Martin
>
>Martin Goff
>www.msg-meteorites.co.uk
>IMCA #3387
>Sent from my mobile phone
>
>On 14 Jun 2014 01:00, "Anne Black via Meteorite-list"
><meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> wrote:
>>
>> Same thing here.
>> Packing and leaving in a few days, but I doubt that I will be traveling
>>light!
>> See you all there.
>>

>> Anne M. Black
>> www.IMPACTIKA.com
>> IMPACTIKA at aol.com

>>> www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
>>> NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
>>> http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault