[meteorite-list] Can someone check this for me?

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 22:43:15 -0400

Hi Listees,

I was looking through my server logs and visitor stats today and found
a URL that sent about a dozen visitors to my site. I tried visiting
the URL, but it is a member's only forum and I am not a member, so I
cannot see it. I do not want to bother with registering and then
waiting to be approved, just to check a single URL. I know some
members of this List are also members of this forum, so I have a small
favor to ask - can someone visit the URL and copy/paste the text on
the page and email it to me? I am curious what the page/discussion
says.

Link : http://meteorites.ning.com/forum/topics/meteorite-cutting

Thanks in advance!

MikeG