[meteorite-list] Ebay deadbeat list

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 13:15:41 -1000

Aloha honorable meteorite lovers,

There seems to be an increase in the number of deadbeats circulating on ebay lately and in an effort to protect our community, I would like to offer a list of known deadbeats who have stiffed me or other sellers of meteorites on ebay.

I have a one-strike rule. If a buyer fails to pay, fails to contact me or respond to my emails encouraging payment of items they had won or bought, and ebay has closed an unpaid claim on them, then I block them permanently from bidding on any of my items. Period. No appeal, no second chances.

I would ask that you reciprocate with names if you have been stiffed yourself. It is only through these types of information sharing that we as a community can protect each other from such actions from these people in the future.

Mahalo for your consideration, we now return you to your regular programming.

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites Inc.
PO Box 4175, Hilo, HI 96720
(808) 640-9161