[meteorite-list] Meteor Video in England 15/16FEB2014 Substitution/Hoax??? Such videos becoming more a problem.

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 00:46:49 -0800 (PST)

Rob, ?Thank you Rob for your keen observation. Another substitution video out there. ?At least it was not the Argentina concert event that was turned on its side and passed by a major TV news agency.
? Real video-
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/51638915#51638915

Fake used by major news TV-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o4sKyD4bpk

We will see more of this so please help out by identifying videos if you happen to see one.

Anyone have a means to digitally ID each video? ?Jodie Reynolds?

Thank you. ?Dirk Ross...Tokyo

P.S. Yes I was fooled for about a week by the four San Luis Potosi meteor videos, CGI created videos, that once I solved the 3rd location of the video it was realized...Hoax!