[meteorite-list] meteorite-list] List is getting torpid

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 12:55:56 -0700 (PDT)

Anne
?
Go to Meteorite Central and .com and click on Click on list archives click on 2014 and click on march date and the last posting is march 5th so u see
there has been many posting since then which are posted on the website, so it is Arts fault the way has done the new lay out. Before the over haul, I would make a post, and it would show up on meteorite central website within minutes. Now it take 5 to 10 days, unless you get everyones emails.
?