[meteorite-list] Lunar - NWA 5000... CK3 from Hart, TX... CR2's, Ungrouped C2, Lots of Rare Goodies - AD

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 16:23:44 -0400

Hello All,

I hope this post finds you well and will be of interest to you... I have
listed several rare and beautiful meteorites, all professionally prepared by
one of the world's best meteorite cutters!

Please find here links to Nature's Vault to some some really wonderful
items:

NWA 5000 - the 'Mona Lisa' of lunar meteorites!
(all slices are polished on both sides)
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa5000.html

Hart, TX - CK3
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/hart.html

NWA 7821 - Ungrouped C2
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa7821.html

NWA 7502 - CR2
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites/nwa7502.html

If you are interested in any other meteorites I have listed on Nature's
Vault, please see here:
http://www.naturesvault.net/meteorites.html

I hope you enjoy what I have to offer, Thank You for looking!

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163