[meteorite-list] Facebook.... a viable forum? (word of CAUTION)

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 20:08:40 -0400

There are numerous meteorite groups, including one moderated by our
own Mendy Ouzillou. No less than 3 or 4 are home to some very good
discussions and photos.

One note of caution - once you make your interest in meteorites known
on FB, you will get flooded with friend requests from Moroccans. Many
are good honest folk. A few are shady. Some will continue to bombard
you with offers even if you ask them not to. I think some of it is a
language barrier issue.

Meteorite Times FB page -
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Meteorite-Times-Magazine/142549755792640

Meteorite Magazine FB page - https://www.facebook.com/meteoritemag

Meteorite Central FB page - https://www.facebook.com/ArtJonesAdmin

My FB profile (send me a friend request) -
https://www.facebook.com/galacticstone

Best regards,

MikeG
--