[meteorite-list] Ungrouped Achondrite Prices (NWA 7325 and others)

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 21:27:56 -0400

Hi Mike and List,

Are there any scientists currently working on this meteorite? Is
there any data available yet that may narrow down the possibilities
for a parent body? Everyone seems to want a Mercury meteorite. First
it was angrites. Now it is NWA 7325.

Whenever I see ungrouped meteorites, it piques my interest because
they are unlike any other meteorite. However, we rarely see any
conclusive data about parent bodies on these meteorites. They seem to
pop up, generate buzz, and then fade away. I hope this does not
happen to 7325.

Best regards,

MikeG