[meteorite-list] Met Bulletin Update - Steins (New Mexico)

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 20:54:49 -0700 (PDT)

You're welcome, Bernd!? :-)

With best regards,
Bob V.
P.S. -
What
Bernd knows but others may not, is that I had to donate a thin-section
and the type-specimen (taken from the main-mass) in order to "get the
ball rolling" again, after it had come to a terminal stand-still in the
approval process.? This goes to show that collectors have some influence
in these matters, and if willing to make a sacrifice, can make a
difference.

Well, glad to hear that Steins is now official...at long last ;-)