[meteorite-list] Met Bulletin Update - Steins (New Mexico)

From: Alexander Seidel <alex.seidel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 21:55:47 +0100

Oh, by the way: that "..ei.." in the German word Stein is pronounced
like the "i" in the word "mine", not differently. :-)

Regarding Facebook and other social networks: I?m another one of those
"oldies amongst other oldies": no FB! I rely on Art?s list and mainly on
my private contacts established after all those fine years with the hobby.
But my highest respect for personal decisions, if these are different!

PS: once upon a time I discussed with David New, who visited me at my home,
the then upcoming things with the internet. He gave me quite a conservative
answer, which I understood very well in those years. Well, that was a long
time ago, and can?t really be compared to the situation nowadays. "The
times they are a changin?", to quote a famous musician.

It?s always good to have "friends", but I doubt that the FB term of being
a "friend" applies in every respect... :-)

Just some late evening thoughts from a collector oldie, best regards anyway,

Al"61 yrs"ex
Stade/Berlin, Germany