[meteorite-list] Photos of Dr. Laurence Garvie and Myself teaching meteorite basics.

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 21:41:47 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you, this is helpful.

Now for another question:
Is the owner of a page, NASA in that particular case, able to "clean
up", so to speak, his page, and delete anything he/she does not want
associated with him/her?

For instance, if I had a Facebook page I would not want to see posts by
some of our most famous crack-pots tacked on it. Could I erase them and
still have a public page? I suppose my question boils down to: How
much control does one have over a Facebook page?

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com