[meteorite-list] -- SPAM -- Proud Tom?

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 21:10:31 -0700

Hi Bernd & all,
        I don't recall anything he ever said that was actually offensive -
but such things (humorous pokes) can oft be perceived by the pokee(s)
As "offensive." On the other hand - I may have forgotten actual statements
That were objectively offensive.
        As for supposition that I know who the "man behind the man" is
Are all mistaken. At one time I tried with a considerable degree for
Considerable duration to find out who this clever devil was, but eventually
Realized it was more fun not knowing - and also realized it allowed me
To be free of having to be evasive or lie about "the secret identity of..."
        Anyway, wish he would come back.
        Proud Tom, where are you!?
        Michael