[meteorite-list] Photos of Dr. Laurence Garvie and Myself teaching meteorite basics.

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 21:42:29 +0000

Michael, you can add twitter to that list although I recall you are
quite active on there............... ;-) Like i said previously,
different strokes for different folks :-) Each to their own and we can
all enjoy whatever social media we wish, or not. I appreciate
everyone's opinions on what they want to participate in or not. All I
know is that I use Facebook numerous times a day to keep in touch with
family and friends all over the world. A lot of my recent meteorite
purchases and trades have only occurred through Facebook and for that
and other reasons I am a big fan :-) But I fully appreciate it's not
everyone's Cup of tea, each to their own :-)

Now although I use twitter I have not taken to it at all and out of
the two facebook wins every time :-) But that is another story

Cheers

Martin

--
Martin Goff