[meteorite-list] Holding meteorites for pictures

From: Floyd Griffith <griffsterg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 16:52:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hello and good day from sunny Parker, Colorado, USA

I was looking at the ebay listing of one of the list members that I know and I had a thought.
That alone is scary. Anyway, the meteorite sample that was for sale was pictured.
What I noticed was how well I could see the finger prints, when he was holding the sample.
I went through his listings and determined that if I wanted to, I could obtain a full set if his fingerprints.
This I thought was concerning enough to bring to?all?on the list.??
If one was inclined to fake?the Identification of someone, it would be nice to have a set of fingerprints.
Easy to prevent, wear gloves.

Best to all,
Floyd "Griff" Griffith
IMCA 2510