[meteorite-list] (no subject)

From: debfred at att.net <debfred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 14:27:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list,
The first thing I tried to do when I started my box company 10 years ago was to try to find someone to make a high quality riker display box at?a reasonable price. I was unable to do so until late last year. I have two sizes now and am adding a larger 7.5 X 10.75 inch size next month. I will also have a nice foam insert with black on one side and white on other for about?for smaller boxes and? for foam?for larger box. You can look at rikers at http://www.rockboxes.com/ and I will list some on ebay as soon as I am able. I am getting a new knee tomorrow so will be out for a couple of weeks.
Thanks, Fred Olsen, Denver