[meteorite-list] outrageous Muong Nong tektite layering

From: Norm Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 18:40:04 -0700 (PDT)

Phil,
That is certainly an exceptional stunner.? I can't recall ever seeing its equal.? Nice!

While on the topic of Muong Nongs, here's an interesting one:? A distinctly flight-modified Muong Nong, something I have never seen nor heard of!
http://tektitesource.com/A%20splashform%20Muong%20Nong!.htm

Please do let me know if any of you are aware of anything like this.

Cheers,
Norm Lehrman
TektiteSource.com