[meteorite-list] huge stony iron probably mesosedrite,22700 gr

From: Graham Ensor <graham.ensor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 19:26:24 +0000

I bow to your knowledge of Estherville Anne...perhaps you have seen
the exposed surface more than I have....but then has anybody seen a
slice of the lump Aziz has?...would love to see it if he has one.
Looking carefully at the surface features it seems to me it has a
similar distribution of metal and silicates that I saw on huge thick
slice of Estherville sold a few years back....I had a real good look
at the surface in the auction room/viewing and should have bid on it.