[meteorite-list] Meteorite Link of the Week #1 : David Weir's Meteorite Studies

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 19:07:51 -0400

Hi Listees,

This is the inaugural edition of what I hope will become a useful
weekly installment of meteorite websites of interest. I will try to
provide an interesting link that is not an obvious choice. In disc
jockey parlance, these links will be "deep cuts" - from the depths (de
profundis) of the world wide web. It is my hope that the arbitrary
nature of the selection will make the results unpredictable and fun.

Boiler plate :

1) none of these sites will be commercial in nature.
2) all of these sites will be family-friendly and free of any
offensive material.
3) one site per week will be featured.
4) I am not accepting submissions or suggestions at this time, but I
may solicit them in the future.
5) have fun and please direct any positive comments to the List and
any negative comments to File 13.

This week's link (#1) : David Weir's Meteorite Studies
(http://www.meteoritestudies.com/)

Notes : this is the closest thing to an obvious choice that you will
ever see here. Most meteorite enthusiasts know about this site, but
for the newbies and the handful of folks living under rocks, this is a
site that every person should have bookmarked. Immensely useful.

Best regards and see you next week,

MikeG
--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com