[meteorite-list] Ad

From: Steve Witt <stelor96_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 17:52:36 -0700 (PDT)

Fellow fanatics,

In an effort to raise some much needed cash I
have a few offerings for you. First, a nice Whitecourt (IIIAB) iron. On
the larger size from what I understand. 224.5 grams, with original
export permit. $5 a gram. See:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157642873383145/

Next, an absolutely killer slice of NWA 7892 CO3.0. One of only 3
non-Antarctic CO3.0's available. 11.0 gram slice, provenance Mendy
Ouzillou. $40 per gram or reasonable offer. See:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stevewitt/sets/72157642875611913/

I still have numerous auctions running on ebay, some with reduced prices,
all "buy it now" with "best offer" added. Thanks for your time. See:?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/anorthosite/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Best,
Steve

Steve Witt