[meteorite-list] new book on french meteorites - need yourinvolvement

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 21:00:25 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Michael,

thanks for this kind message. ?I had found a bilingual reader for my book before I read your message.

I hope you'll enjoy my book when it's available this summer.

Kind regards
?
Pierre-Marie Pel?
Meteor-Center
M?t?orites : achat - vente - expertise - exp?ditions - recherche
http://www.meteor-center.com
IMCA 3360

----- Mail original -----
De?: Michael Bross <element33 at peconic.net>
??: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites at gmail.com>; Pierre-Marie Pel? <pierremariepele at yahoo.fr>
Cc?: MeteoriteList <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
Envoy? le : Mercredi 26 mars 2014 21h53
Objet?: Re: [meteorite-list] new book on french meteorites - need yourinvolvement

I could help
I am French and lived many years in NY

Cheers
MB