[meteorite-list] AD - Last available slice

From: Aras Jonikas <arasj3827_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 12:43:22 +0000 (UTC)

List-

I hope everyone is well. Ending on Sunday is my LAST available full slice of NWA 8021, a 9.2g slice of a shocked vesicular eucrite. It is a beautifully prepared slice by Montana Meteorite Laboratory full of color. See it and my other offerings here:

http://AJmetcltr.com/ebay

I am also trying to raise come case for future purchases. I am willing to negotiate on anything I have available on my site. Please make some offers if you are interested:

http://AJmetcltr.com

Thanks for looking,
Aras