[meteorite-list] who is Proud Tom????

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 23:28:00 -0400 (EDT)

OK, so I'll spell it out to all of you:,

Proud Tom is Bob Evans and Bob Evans is Proud Tom.

How do I know? The IP address of his computer says so. An IP address is
a unique number assigned to each and every computer. Strangely, Proud
Tom and Bob Evans's computer(s) have the same IP address that traces
back to Romeoville, Illinois, where Bob Evans resides.

And we all know Bob Evans.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com