[meteorite-list] Mailing List (AD)

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 00:57:03 -0400

Greetings Collectors,

I am updating my mailing list for items I have/will have for sale. If
you want to be on the list for items I am and will be offering up in
the next few months and coming years, please send me your email address
and name so I know who I am dealing with. I will only be offering
things about once every month or possibly twice per month with special
offerings. I don't spam or sell your info.

I am going to be liquidating some of my personal items that are hard or
nearly impossible to get, along with selling off my inventroy as I go.
I will be open to offerings on the items I have. Don't get left out of
this major selling event with many unique items often sought by
collectors. Many items from David New, Blaine Reed, AL Lang as well as
other major sellers of the past.

Please send your info to my email address and not the list.

Thank you!

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites
Over 25 years Selling Meteorites