[meteorite-list] New paid Ad program for the mailing list - starts 4/7/2014

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 19:23:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Art and Listers

Hello Art I counted about an average of 20 AD per week give or take 5. If you were to charge your $8 buck per AD that's around $700 bucks per month. Man with that amount of money you will be able to do wonders with the website :)?What would be cool too?is if you added a spot on your website to allow dealers to have banners to advertise their website sites and charge?$15 bucks a month for a spot. On average, I see websites that do that and they have about 25 dealers advertising at any given time. That would generate about $375 a month plus the $700 from the ads from?people posting on the list. But if you wanted to get more traffic to your website, cause at the end of the?day that's every advertiser wants, maybe charge $5 a year to members?that would like to get every email sent to them rather than the bulk format email system. That's 1700 members and lest say 1500 get every email that could generate $7500 a year. So if you didn't want to pay the $5
 a year mail service fee, people would go to the website and see what is being said in real time on the site, which I used to do in the past, before the overhaul.?And who knows with the website in real time, more?people would go directly to the website to see what is being talked about and when you have?Google have their third party advertisers advertise on your website, they will see that you have a lot more traffic. and you will be able to make more money!
?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store