[meteorite-list] Moss Meteorite Fall Hammer Stone question ?

From: Shawn Alan <shawnalan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 12:16:24 -0700

Hello Listers

I have been wondering about the Moss fall and had some questions. I know
out of the stones recovered, most of them are Hammer Stones, and a
couple arnt. I now that Mike Farmer found a nice stone that hit
pavement, making it a non hammer stone. I have also read that a couple
of these stones were donated. One stone I have a question about is the
one that hit the fence. I was wondering, the two people that found the
meteorite that hit the fence, was it Mazur and Sorheim? If anyone has
any information on this please let me know on the list of email :)

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html
Website http://meteoritefalls.com