[meteorite-list] RIP Professor Colin Pillinger

From: Graham Ensor <graham.ensor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 13:11:02 +0100

Yes Martin he will be sorely missed. Met him several times in my early
days of meteorite collecting at a display I did at Derby
University...a very kind and friendly bloke who I was liaising with
recently about the Barwell Meteorite fall 50th anniversary next year.

Rest in peace amongst the stars Colin.