[meteorite-list] [Ad 1/52]: Art Glass and Meteorites

From: Mendy Ouzillou <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 10:06:19 -0700

Thank you Mike. Much appreciated. I feel like it was quite a special feat to
get such a respected and world renown artist to collaborate with me on such
a project. Here is the email I just received from Josh while I was typing
this email:
"Hi Mendy,
I saw your listing early this morning (there is an incredibly active
fanatical group of my collectors out there that hover over eBay) - someone
wrote this morning to ask if the meteorite thing could possibly be true (and
I wrote back and confirmed our collaboration - only I told him that the
planets that went to Arizona were stolen). ...Anyway - good for you!
best wishes - josh"
Mendy