[meteorite-list] List change

From: Peter Scherff <PeterScherff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 09:09:41 -0400

Good Afternoon List;

The recent list issues regarding several email providers (Yahoo, AOL, etc.)
seem to be behind us and I have re-enabled all of those accounts. Thanks to
input from Bob Falls I was able to take advantage of some changes my service
provider put into place and this should take care of the bounce problems.

Hi Michael,

Here is a copy of an e-mail from Art:

The only downside from this fix is that if you click "Reply" or "Reply All"
to a posting the reply will only go to the member and not back to the list
as well. If you would like to reply to an email and have it go to the list
as well please paste the list address "meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com"
into the "To" field. I apologize for this inconvenience and hopefully this
issue will be fixed as well at some point.

So remember, when replying to a list email that you want the list copied on,
please paste meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com into the "To" field.

Thanks again to IMCA's Bob Falls!

Best Regards, Art

Art Jones