[meteorite-list] AD - For Sale - Historic meteorites, oriented Gao, Allende, Monze & Seymchan

From: Mitch Noda <mitchnoda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 23:42:42 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List,

 I sent an ad about a week ago and found out recipients could not reply
 to it due to problems Art mentioned. Therefore, I? am sending it out again.

 If interested in anything for sale, please contact me at mitchnoda at ymail.com

 If you previously sent me an e-mail regarding sales items, please
 resend it since I did not receive it.

 I am offering for sale the following:

 1)? Monnig hand stamped "1N" Deport - ex Matt Morgan with Mile High
 label - 254 grams - $10 per gram

 2)? Monning hand stamped "1AA" Deport - ex Matt Morgan with Mile High
 label - 194 grams - $10 per gram

 3)? Oriented Gao - whole stone with lots of fusion crust - ex. Marcin
 Cimala with Polandmet label - 106 grams - $395

 4)? Seymchan - beautiful transitional part slice, etched on both sides
 - ex. Mike Miller with label - 55.4 grams - $320

 5)? Allende - whole stone - ex Ruben Garcia with label - 83 grams - $975

 6)? Monze - 1950 witness fall, low TKW 9+ kg - full slice with fusion
 crust & beautiful brecciation - ex. Geoff Notkin with Aerolite label
 -25.5 grams - $295

 Go to below for photos:

http://s101.photobucket.com/user/mitchnoda/library/

 Click on photos to enlarge.? Note dark or off center (chopped) photos
 will be lighter or centered (not chopped) when enlarged.

 Sorry, no shipping to Italy.

 Thanks.

 Best wishes,

 Mitch