[meteorite-list] AD; Ebay Plus Huge Wholesale Lot of Meteorite Magnets

From: Steve Arnold <meteorhntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 22:38:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hello List,

I am putting some items up on Ebay this evening, most on Buy it now and
a few with "Best Offer" options, so check if interested HERE:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/arnoldmeteorites/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Also, I am considering wholesaling off ALL my meteorite magnets. For
those of you that don't know, I used to have somewhere over 100
different "Meteorite Magnets" available for sale. For a few years they
were a mainstay on Ebay as I could list just once, usually from 50 to
100 items in the lot, and then over the next year or two sales would
trickle in. This method beats listing each one at a time which
requires new photos and new weight on each listing.

The direction we have taken is in having us focus on developing and
marketing the larger Riker style shadow boxes rather than designing new
smaller magnets, so we are open to considering wholesaling out our
entire stock of magnets and specimens that are placed in boxes and
glued to the magnets. I don't really know the total of the inventory
at this time but we have inventory and supplies for thousands of units.
  I don't really know the scope of this offer, but if anyone would be
seriously interested, I would lover to talk with you about what we have
and what the cost would be. I would be open to selling out all of one
location so the buyer could have an exclusive on that rock if someone
didn't want or could not make a full purchase of all of them. There
are multiple ways that is could pan out.

The goal would be to sell them cheaply enough that the buyer would make
a handsome profit for their purchase and time invested.

Please contact me off list if interested.

Steve Arnold
Host of Science Channel's TV Series Meteorite Men
?????? www.ScienceChannel.com
Co-Founder of America's Meteorite Store: Meteorites & More, 28 1/2
Spring St., Eureka Springs, AR 72632
President Palladot Inc, Extra-terrestrial Gemstones
?????? www.Palladot.com
Facebook:? MeteoriteMan??
Facebook:? SteveArnoldMeteorite
Facebook:? Meteorite Men